[WBEL-users] New to WhiteBox. My Manager wants to know who useswhitebox

Alon js at wsco.com
Tue Jul 18 13:25:53 CDT 2006

I use it :)
I am running a web hosting company with 4 WB 3.0, 2 WB 4.0 and 1 CentOS 4.3 and a couple of W2K3 boxes.
I am very happy with the WB 3.0 systems - I have one system running since February 2005 and it works like a charm.
I'm fairly new at using the 4.0 boxes, only several days worth of experience, but at least the install is smart enough to work
with Graphical mode when doing an HTTP install.
I'm a bit confused as to why the GPG key needs to be installed manually, and also why the repository of yum.conf is not already
in the basic install, but other than that,. it is the same for me as 3.0.
I like it :).

- Alon
js at wsco.com