[WBEL-users] WBEL 4.0 questions

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:31:48 CDT 2006

Touché :)

Red Hat is conservative in some aspects. They experiment with Fedora
Project, including some edge features and then they select the most stable
things. I'm using WBEL 4.0 without problems in my laptop, working fine in:

- Hardware detection
- Hardware configuration
- Performance (If I'm not wrong, it is not compiled as preemptible... now I
have not my laptop here so this needs confirmation)
- Reliability

I think it's a good choice. You can also try CentOS, a bit more updated RHEL
based distribution.

Best regards