[WBEL-users] Java

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:07:23 CST 2006

Have you tried just checking the Sun site?  Are you looking just for the JVM
or the JRE?
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp
Click on the download link, and you'll find the Sun J2SE download kit
available in an rpm.bin format.  Basically, you download the rpm.bin file,
and execute it.  It will extract the rpm.  Then you can just rpm -i the
extracted java.rpm file.

Good luck.

Eric

news:48712.84.43.68.228.1143049749.squirrel at 84.43.68.228...