[WBEL-users] Can't install WBEL 4 with Maxtor SATA drive

Calvin Chan calvin.chan at randomknowledge.net
Thu May 4 19:16:21 CDT 2006

Hello,

My problem actually consists of two parts, recoginizing the SATA drive
and the built-in network adaptor.

1. Solution for SATA drive can be found in a mail sent out by Jeff
O'Brien in January 2006. The url is
http://beau.org/pipermail/whitebox-users/2006-January/007279.html

The required file is available for download at
http://ftp1.us.dell.com/sata/

2. Solution for recognizing the network adaptor can be found
http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=&DwnldID=2896&ProductID=61

Installation instruction can be found in the readme file.

Good luck to all with the same problem.

Also thanks to those who have responded to my initial inquiry.

--
Calvin Chan