[WBEL-users] WBEL updates

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Oct 13 13:19:46 CDT 2006

Purcocks, Graham spake the following on 10/13/2006 7:04 AM:
> That's what I found. There is the new kernel for Update 8 but only a
> fraction of the other changes (we have RHEL3 servers as well). So it's
> only a small part of the update. Which is why I think it is weird. I
> would think John would do nothing or it all.

The fact that John hasn't jumped in on the list leads me to believe that
something is wrong. Lets hope that it is just work pressures, and not anything
in his personal life.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and