[WBEL-users] Updates - who wants some?

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:38:59 CDT 2006

On 10/18/06, Vic <whitebox at beer.org.uk> wrote:
> > The only fly in the ointment that I can see at present is one of bandwidth
> > - I'll rent some server space for this project, but if anyone can mirror
> > that, it would be much appreciated.
>
> A quick update, just in case anyone's interested... :-)
>
> I have a domain for the project - www.wbelupdates.org . There's nothing
> there yet, so don't bother looking, but I will be populating it over the
> next few days (my laptop hasn't actually finished building yet!).
>
> I'll sign my RPMs before I post them - there'll be a new RPM key to
> import. Sorry...
>
> The server I've rented gives me 200 GB a month traffic - I think that'll
> be enough for the time-being, but if this takes off, I'll still need help
> with mirrors :-)

My two cents,

Do you think it is possible to organize this? I mean, AFAIK, WBEL
was/is just a one-person project (with more contributors of course)
but if we could create a "group" we would guarantee the continuity in
the updates and other related stuff.

Sombody interested in this? This doesn't mean a full-time dedication,
but a little contribution to keep WBEL alive.

Best Regards