[WBEL-users] Up2Date

liz at indract.freeserve.co.uk liz at indract.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 16:39:13 CST 2007

Dear people

I have been trying to update a new WBEL4 install the past two days, but although I have managed to get the kernel update, the other updates come up with dependency errors, no matter which mirror is tried.  One of these is shadowutils, which I updated successfully just after Christmas when setting up our domain controller.  I usually use the esat mirror and it has always worked perfectly till now.

Also I tried unsuccessfully after this to migrate said box to CentOS but got no further than the GPG key, because attempting to install yum led to one failed dependency after another.

Any ideas why this upsetting situation has arisen?

Are your WBEL updates ready, Vic, and if so, how do I set up up2date to use them?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Francies Moore