[WBEL-users] Problem setting up with respin2-x86_64

Calvin Chan calvin.chan at randomknowledge.net
Mon Jul 16 13:29:18 CDT 2007

I have recently installed WBEL in my new machine (A64 on ASUS M2A-VM AM2
AMD690G/ATI) using respin2-binaray-x86_64.

Everything seems fine except that I cannot print using a Brother
MFC7820N. When I looked up the solution, the page suggests that I have
to have lib32stdc++-6 installed. It seems that I have not installed 32
bit library. I have no clue how I can do that and would appreciate if
someone can shed light on this.

Please note that I find the following directories installed:
/lib, /lib64, /usr/lib, /usr/lib64, /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/lib64

Thanks in advance.

--
Calvin Chan
Office Manager

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
us immediately so that we may correct our internal records.
Please then delete the original message and thank you.