[WBEL-users] What should I be using for servers in yum?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Mar 21 18:41:20 CDT 2007

Dale spake the following on 3/21/2007 4:03 PM:
> Wow, anyone still on this list besides me?
>
> Just trying to find an appropriate list of yum update servers to update
> my remaining WB server. I have updated it to the latest posting I could
> find on the list, but that still doesn't work.

This list sees less traffic than a 90 year old prostitute!
There was mention of an "alternate" update source in the works, but haven't
seen anything else about it. I think many people have just migrated to Centos
or Scientific Linux, or some other enterprise class distro. Or as was said on
the list before, "No one is having any problems, so the list is quiet". I find
the latter hard to believe.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and