[WBEL-users] What should I be using for servers in yum?

Purcocks, Graham grahamp at wsieurope.com
Thu Mar 22 06:55:14 CDT 2007

I use //ftp.esat.net/mirrors/whiteboxlinux.org/3.0

But I've found the games rpm header is corrupt which stops a lot of the
checking. SO I haven't installed the last update.

Is anyone else using this mirror and seeing the same problem? If we had
another official mirror I'd pull from them. Maybe I'll try direct from
Beau. Mirrors, do seem to be an issue.

Graham