[WBEL-users] media test fil for disc 3 of respin1

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu May 3 18:55:14 CDT 2007

Frederick Isaac spake the following on 5/3/2007 12:54 PM:
> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded disc3 of the most recent version of whitbox from
> various of the mirrors listed.
> Every time the dic I burn reports media error. the size of the files in
> each case was correct.
>
> I have had no problem downloading and buring discs 1,2 and 4 only disc3
> causes problems.
>
> Anybody else have this problem?
>
> cheers

This was an old problem from long ago. You might have a mirror with a bad
image. Did you md5sum the cd images?
Some of the mirrors have not been touched for a long time, as Whitebox has
sort of fallen behind in updates. If you can't get a good image from that
mirror, try another.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and