[WBEL-users] {Slight] BUG: up2date

Vic whitebox at beer.org.uk
Fri Oct 12 16:01:45 CDT 2007

Hi All.

This is probably irrelevant to most of you, but I though I should document
it :-)

I've jst dusted off my last WBEL3 server & run it up in runlevel 5. I was
quite surprised to see the update applet showing it needed updates - and
yet more surprised to see there were over 1000!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, the up2date package is buggy for WBEL3
- /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources contains all the WBEL4 sources. Trivial to
correct...

Vic.
[Who is about to try to get these databases running under WBEL4 & finally
upgrade this box!]