[WBEL-users] Whitebox and cobwebs

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Sep 20 10:40:26 CDT 2007

Mike B. spake the following on 9/19/2007 9:35 PM:
> At 9/19/2007 10:27 PM, Daniel J. Summers wrote:
>> Scott Silva wrote:
>>> Am I the only one still watching this list for stragglers?
>> Nope - I'm still here too...
>
> Me too...did everyone else leave?  Where to?
>
> -- Mike B.
I think quite a few jumped to CentOS and Scientific Linux when the updates
dried up last year. I was just curious if many are still using Whitebox in
production, and if the updates have came back online. I haven't used it in
production for more than a year, but just keep lurking on the list ... just in
case.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and