[WBEL-users] Whitebox and cobwebs

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Thu Sep 20 16:18:40 CDT 2007

At Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:40:26 -0700 Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:

> Mike B. spake the following on 9/19/2007 9:35 PM:
> >> Nope - I'm still here too...
> >
> > Me too...did everyone else leave?  Where to?
> >
> > -- Mike B.
> I think quite a few jumped to CentOS and Scientific Linux when the updates
> dried up last year. I was just curious if many are still using Whitebox in
> production, and if the updates have came back online. I haven't used it in
> production for more than a year, but just keep lurking on the list ... just in
> case.

My (old!) Toshiba P133 Laptop runs WBL3.0, although I have a newer
Laptop running CentOS 4.5.

I believe there a bunch of machines at UMass (which I used to tend)
which are still running WBL 3.0.

--
Robert Heller             -- Get the Deepwoods Software FireFox Toolbar!
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration