[WBEL-users] Show of hands for WBEL5?

Vic whitebox at beer.org.uk
Fri Jul 25 11:20:47 CDT 2008

Hi All.

I'm most of the way through building WBEL5. More than 1000 packages are
finished - the end is in sight :-) It's quite pretty - not entirely sure
about the stability just yet.

Unfortunately, I've been unable to get hold of John to work out how to get
it all signed with the existing WhiteBox key - so it looks like everything
will be signed with my key.

My plan is to issue like that, in the hope that JM will take over my stuff
later on. But that will give us a transition phase (or possibly two...)
where both keys will be in action. It's less than ideal.

Any views?

Vic.