[WBEL-users] min spec

Jimmy Bradley bmobile40 at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 7 19:48:36 CDT 2008

        Right now, I'm running WBEL on an old Dell PC. The machine has a
500mghrzt cpu, and originally it only had 128mb of ram, and a 10gig hard
drive. WBEL ran ok on it with those specs. I've since added an
additional 256mb of ram, and that helped the performance quite a bit.
Later I plan on adding an additional 256mb of ram, which will max the
machine out at 512, and I'm also going to add a 256mb video card. That
should help the machine performance quite a bit. Oh, and I'm also going
to put in a bigger hard drive.
        I have run WBEL 4 on a machine with only a 300mghrzt cpu, and
64mb of ram, and a 10 gig hard drive, but it ran a bit on the sluggish
side.

Hope this helps

Jim