[WBEL-users] About WB maintainers

Mathieu LUBRANO Mathieu.LUBRANO@amdm.fr
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:23:34 +0200

Message en plusieurs parties au format MIME
--=_alternative 00231DC2C1256EED_=

Hello,

I'm considering putting a few WB boxes on production, and the last message
on wb-announce list about John's holidays, John wordload with errata
floods and so on make me wonder if it's a good idea...
Sure this is a quality work, but:
Is John the only one WB maintainer ? no backups ?
Did someone here discussed that with beau.org/John before ?

WB seems the most active RHEL clone, and the cleanest rebuild (compared to
tao and centos), but what if beau.org or John give up ?

(of course this is not a distro war post, please don't go that way).

Bye,
Mat.
--=_alternative 00231DC2C1256EED_=

I'm considering putting a few WB boxes on production, and the last message
on wb-announce list about John's holidays, John wordload with errata floods
and so on make me wonder if it's a good idea... &nbsp;</font>
no backups ?</font>
beau.org/John before ?</font>
and the cleanest rebuild (compared to tao and centos), but what if beau.org
or John give up ?</font>
post, please don't go that way).</font>
--=_alternative 00231DC2C1256EED_=--