[Emergency-response] Proud to live in Beauregard

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Sat Sep 3 22:49:49 CDT 2005

It's totally awesome what Beauregard Parish is accomplishing! I was
amazed to read that the citizens of Beauregard Parish have accomplished
so much with no assistance from Red Cross.  Hats off to Glen Mears and
to every single person who has worked so hard to make this happen.
Ya'll make me proud to be from Beauregard Parish!

--
Vicki Reeves, Info Tech Dept          http://beau.org/~vickir
Beauregard Parish Library             http://library.beau.org

In a world with no borders or fences, who needs gates & windows?