[Lswtalk] Periodical subscriptions

Howard L. Coy Jr. hlcoy at rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:27:19 CDT 2010

The old saying comes to mind, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. Usually, I have found that in the end, low bid was not the best buy. Don't know anything about this company, they may be the best.
Howard

Howard L. Coy Jr., Director
Vernon Parish Library
1401 Nolan Trace @ Abe Allen Drive
Leesville, LA 71446
1-800-737-2231 FAX 337-238-0666 hcoy at state.lib.la.us
www.vernon.lib.la.us
BLOG: http://vernonlibrary.blogspot.com
PHOTOS: www.flickr.com/photos/vernonparish/

"Any government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you've got."
"Lost yesterday,somewhere between sunrise and sunset, 60 golden minutes, each set with 60 diamond seconds. No reward is offered, because they are lost forever." -- Horace Mann