[Lswtalk] Part 2 - Security program

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Fri Mar 25 08:19:29 CDT 2011

  I've heard back from Warren Graham about presenting a security program
to us.  I had heard from several of you that you would be interested in
sending your staff members to such a program, but that was before we
knew of Calcasieu's existing plans.  Please let me know whether or not
you are still interested in an LSW security program later this year or
if your security program needs are being met in April.

Warren's cost and availability are below in his response. He writes:

Hi Erin,

I charge 1600 for the day of training plus all travel, meals and lodging.
The program follows the contents of my first book which you can see on my
website.

As of today, I have August 21st, Sept 28th and Oct 26th open.

Hope we can work out a visit.
Best,
Warren

--