[Lswtalk] Fwd: Consumer health workshop?

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Thu Apr 19 12:48:11 CDT 2012

I've heard back from one or two of you who have staff that would like to
attend these workshops.  I have spoken with Emily at NNLM and they are
pretty busy through May, but can do the training in June or July.   I
know my staff get crazy busy during the summer and I imagine the same is
true for many of you.   Therefore, I'm asking for 1 day of training to
cover both classes listed below in early August (after SRP but before
school rush for academic / school librarians).

Will let you know more as plans firm up.