[Lswtalk] groundbreaking for new main library in Evangeline Parish

Mary Foster mfoster2 at state.lib.la.us
Thu Aug 2 12:02:26 CDT 2012

Dear Everybody in LSW,

The groundbreaking for the new main library in Evangeline Parish is scheduled for Tues. Aug. 14 at 10 a.m. in Ville Platte.  The site is the old hospital property on W. Main St., across from Citizens Bank and Mikey's Donuts.

If any of you can come, I would love for you to be there.  We would never have gotten to this point without you and all your help and support through some tough times.

If you can come, please give me a call at 337.363.1369 or my cell 337.831.4281.

Thank you all so much for everything.  You are great.

Mary F-G