[Lswtalk] BEWARE!!!!!

Renee Grantham rgrantha at state.lib.la.us
Fri Aug 9 11:34:17 CDT 2013

Mrs. Smith with Yellow Biz Ads called me today ... almost got me because I
have already cancelled with them earlier this year so before I knew it she
had me answering questions with yes ...Once I caught on, I told her to send
everything in an email or letter to the address she had on file and I would
forward it to the Better Business Bureau.  A google search showed Yellow
Biz in Miami has many complaints on file with the BBB

*Renee Grantham*
Director, Allen Parish Libraries
rgrantham at state.lib.la.us

*Comparison is the thief of joy*