[Lswtalk] Sept. 16 LSW staff training Qs

Howard L. Coy Jr. howardlcoy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:35:22 CDT 2015

Loretta, I will have two employees. I am interested in how to use
OverDrive, so they can help our patrons. I do the ordering/reports. Any
info on ordering would be helpful, especially searching for anything other
than new titles.

Thanks,
Howard

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 7:39 AM, Loretta Gharst <LGharst at calcasieu.lib.la.us
> wrote:

> Hi LSW,
>
> Regarding Overdrive training please let us know details.
>
> 1. Who is target audience?
>      If for staff who have logins to marketplace, would they like training
> on reports or ?
>      If for staff who do not have logins, could they use review of how to
> use LSW Overdrive      website - (there have been lots of changes over the
> last 2 years)?
>
> There was some discussion at the meeting about Overdrive promotion to the
> public. If your library has a brochure or some ideas to share, please send
> to this group.
>
> 2. How many staff will be there?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Loretta Gharst
>
> Sent from my iPad

Howard L. Coy Jr., Director
Vernon Parish Library
1401 Nolan Trace
Leesville, LA 71446
337-239-2027 or 800-737-2231
www.vernon.lib.la.us
hcoy at state.lib.la.us

Don't prepare the road for your child, prepare your child for the road.

"Any government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take everything you have."