[Lswtalk] Overdrive ordering / payment idea

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Thu Mar 12 13:21:50 CDT 2015

I've been mulling this over and would like to propose that if we go with
the idea of CPPL handling all OD purchases, we each continue to dedicate
$3,000 annually to OD purchases PLUS the avg. cost of an OD purchase
multiplied times the number of RTLs that library had over the previous
12 months (determined once per year).

Basically:  $3,000 annually + RTL compensation based on previous year's
stats       Would this be paid monthly? annually?

Too complicated?    I'm fine with raising the minimum annual $, but
thought this might be easier to swallow for anyone in the group
expecting a tight budget.
--

Erin N. Chesnutt, MLIS
Director