[Lswtalk] Overdrive ordering / payment idea

Howard L. Coy Jr. howardlcoy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:47:42 CDT 2015

I need a concrete amount for budget purposes. This year is tight, probably
will get tighter, and next year, may be even less income than this year.
Things are not looking up as far as income. There is no extra money, but
there are a lot of things I would like to add, i.e. digitalizing newspaper,
but simply not enough income to begin.

Howard