[Lswtalk] Overdrive Funding

Loretta Gharst LGharst at calcasieu.lib.la.us
Fri Mar 13 11:02:29 CDT 2015

Dear LSW,

I will contact the other OverDrive consortia and find out how they are dividing up costs.
Their methods may or may not fit with our special LSW ways.

In the meantime, what you might consider is how much of your total annual circ is derived from this collection.
Apply that percentage  to your annual circulating materials budget and that gives a rough idea of what it is worth to your system in materials budget terms.

This is just a suggestion to figure value, NOT a recommendation for funding.

Please don't stress, we are not rushing, just discussing.  :)

Regards,

Loretta

Loretta Gharst
Division Head