[Lswtalk] RE: LLA Launches NEW website!

Dr. Linda Lebert-Corbello llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us
Thu Sep 10 09:16:25 CDT 2015

Elissa ,

Whom would I speak with about getting on the agenda at the LLA Convention.
Amanda Taylor will receive the Lynda Carlberg Award at our annual Author
Dinner in October.  Libraries Southwest would like her recognized at the
state level.

We were allowed to do this in previous years.

Please advise.

Linda LeBert-Corbello, PhD

Director

Jefferson Davis Parish Libraries