[Lswtalk] Checking in after flooding

Charlotte Trosclair ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Tue Aug 23 16:13:12 CDT 2016

Our libraries fared well. Some of my staff had their homes flood; some with a number of feet of water. We are all back at work.

Charlotte Trosclair, Director
Vermilion Parish Library
405 East Saint Victor St.
Abbeville, LA 70510
337-893-2674
Fax: 337-898-0526
ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Anne Herbert, American writer:
"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries"