[Lswtalk] Retreat Date Needed

Barbara Malbrue bmalbrue at Southstlandrylibrary.com
Fri May 13 11:34:17 CDT 2016

I can host in October. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Barbara

-----Original Message-----
From: lswtalk-bounces at beau.org [mailto:lswtalk-bounces at beau.org] On Behalf Of Erin Chesnutt
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 4:28 PM
To: lswtalk at beau.org
Subject: Re: [Lswtalk] Retreat Date Needed

Currently, the lodge we rent at Sam Houston Jones State Park (in Moss
Bluff) is available every day in September except the 4th & 5th.  SO ...
I can book it for our regular meeting time (the 14th) if Barbara is willing to host us in another month (Beauregard is set to host in
October and I'd be willing to give that up, if it works for her).   We
did also talk about just holding the retreat on a separate day so it really IS all about "retreating" and not working. However, that can cause problems for those who have to travel twice in one month.  I await the group's decision ...

Regardless of which dates we end up using, we'll need to reserve the lodge for 2 nights to get the time-frame we want for our retreat. It looks like it will cost $320 (160 / night).  Once we iron out the "when," I'll let Debbie (so that she can coordinate with the caterer) and Jessica (so she can send a check) know the details.

Erin N. Chesnutt, MLIS
Director
*/Beauregard Parish Library/*/
Knowledge. Growth. Imagination./