[Lswtalk] Fwd: We don't have a chat feature, right? Now we do.

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Mon Oct 3 13:26:27 CDT 2016

Quick question on this : If a patron accesses the chat / help feature
from OverDrive, will he/she only get help on the OD features /
functions? I ask because, if the patron can ask about other library
policy, my patron may be getting info on CPPL policy that aren't
applicable to our library -- the patron's home library -- and that can
cause a lot of confustion.

Erin N. Chesnutt, MLIS
Director
*/Beauregard Parish Library/*/