[Lswtalk] short handed

Debbie Johnson-Houston djohnsonhouston at mcneese.edu
Wed Aug 9 08:46:25 CDT 2017

Hi DeDe,

We will miss you today.  However, you have standing invitation to visit
and tour our library at your convenience.  Just call ahead and we will
make the arrangements.

Take care,

Debbie

Debbie Johnson-Houston, M.L.I.S

Library Director/Associate Professor

School Library Science Program Coordinator & Adviser

McNeese State University ('79)  Frazar Memorial Library

Box 91445 Lake Charles, LA 70609

Phone:  (337) 475-5716     Fax:  (337) 475-5727

E-mail:    <mailto:djohnsonhouston at mcneese.edu>
djohnsonhouston at mcneese.edu  Web:  <http://www.library.mcneese.edu/>
www.library.mcneese.edu

"Excellence With A Personal Touch"