[Lswtalk] copyright help needed

Dede Sanders DSanders at Cameron.lib.la.us
Mon Jan 30 08:53:02 CST 2017

Our phone/internet company is sending us some copyright infringement
notices by email.  They called Friday and left a message saying someone is
downloading movies or music illegally at the library.  They said that the
library is liable for the downloads.  What can we do about this on public
computers (we don't know who downloads what) and is the library liable?  I
wouldn't even know what site to block.  You help is greatly appreciated.

   Delia Sanders
 Library Administrator

 Cameron Parish Library
 P.O. Box 1130