[Lswtalk] FW:

Howard L. Coy Jr. howardlcoy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 10:53:55 CDT 2017

Looks good to me. I think she would be a good candidate.

Howard

Howard L. Coy Jr., Director
Vernon Parish Library
1401 Nolan Trace
Leesville, LA 71446
337-239-2027 or 800-737-2231
www.vernon.lib.la.us
hcoy at state.lib.la.us

Don't prepare the road for your child, prepare your child for the road.

"Any government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take everything you have."