[Lswtalk] FW:

Charlotte Trosclair ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Wed Mar 22 10:57:21 CDT 2017

I definitely agree that she is well deserving.

Charlotte Trosclair, Director
Vermilion Parish Library
405 East Saint Victor St.
Abbeville, LA 70510
337-893-2674
Fax: 337-898-0526
ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Anne Herbert, American writer:
"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries"