[Lswtalk] about Wednesday's meeting

Mary Foster-Galasso mfoster2 at state.lib.la.us
Mon Oct 9 10:48:55 CDT 2017

Forgot to mention that the main library here in Ville Platte is closed to
the public until 10 on Wednesday morning.  However, all of you are welcome
any time after 8, when staff will be in  the building.

Please go to the side staff door and ring the bell.  I'll be watching for
you, or have somebody else on the lookout for you.  The staff side door is
the one with the awning over it and the silver library van parked beside it.

We will have the meeting with light refreshments in the genealogy room, then
those who are staying for lunch can ride with me or follow me down the
street to Cottage Couture.

Since Sheila fixes all the food herself, I will probably want to get food
orders about 20 minutes before we finish the meeting and have somebody phone
them in to Sheila.

Looking forward to seeing you very much.

Mary F-G