[Lswtalk] Digital Signs

Mary Frances Sherwood mary.sherwood at sowela.edu
Fri Aug 10 09:24:43 CDT 2018

Linda,

I think this is a great idea.

Mary Frances

From: lswtalk-bounces at beau.org [mailto:lswtalk-bounces at beau.org] On Behalf Of Dr. Linda Lebert-Corbello
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2018 3:07 PM
To: lswtalk at beau.org
Subject: [Lswtalk] Digital Signs

Since we are meeting at my house next month for the retreat.....

I need to ask if Paula Arrington from the digital sign company can speak to us regarding the signs.  Her office is not far from my house.

Why does she need to speak?  There are a variety of locations for digitals  but not in all areas we listed.

There is pricing of different types.  She mentioned things I did not know how to answer.

I think everyone could hear what she has to offer and ask her questions that allow for better planning as a group.

Let me know if you are ok with that.    No other agenda....................just that, food & fellowship.

Linda LeBert-Corbello, PhD
Director
Jefferson Davis Parish Libraries
118 West Plaquemine Street