[Lswtalk] FW: Contract from Beth at Treasures

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Thu Aug 16 12:57:36 CDT 2018

Sidenote:

I think when I saw Charlotte at Mary F-G's retirement party, she
mentioned expecting us in Abbeville for the September meeting.  If
that's not the case, we need to be sure she knows that.  My calendar
(from when we all signed up for host duties earlier this year) shows us
in Vermilion but I'm happy to go wherever the wind takes me ... or
wherever I'm supposed to be, as long as someone tells me where that is.
Tee hee.

Erin N. Chesnutt, MLIS
Director
*/Beauregard Parish Library/*/