[Lswtalk] FW: Contract from Beth at Treasures

Jessica R Hutchings jhutchings at mcneese.edu
Thu Aug 16 13:17:49 CDT 2018

Thank you so much for this good news, Linda! That is so generous of them to waive that fee for us!

Erin, yes, I'm sorry you were left out of the loop on that. Unfortunately, Vermillion had to withdraw membership from Libraries Southwest for now. So instead of meeting there next month, we decided to do a retreat at Linda's here in Lake Charles for our next meeting.

Hope everyone is doing well....today is move-in day at McNeese! Lots of activity!

Sincerely,

Jessica