[WBEL-devel] WBEL Upgrade Question

John Hinton webmaster@ew3d.com
Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:40:32 -0500

OK! I'm ready to put a new machine up. This is not a mission critical
machine, only a machine which grabs backups. Still, I would like to know
I'm not going to face a complete rebuild of the machine in the near future.

Question...

Will WBEL rc1 be upgradeable to rc2 and the final release? Or maybe is
it too early to ask this question? I know you really want rc2 and the
final to be clean installs, but I really would like to avoid hauling
gigs of data around between machines and setting up the scripts and
crons and .......

In a production situation, it sure is nice when one can do a good
install and feel like it will be around for a year or five!

Thanks,
John Hinton