[WBEL-devel] WBEL Upgrade Question

donavan nelson donavan@4wx.net
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:12:16 -0600

Good question and one I haven't seen addressed yet.  But I can tell you as
soon as I have RC2 isos, I'll be trying an upgrade.  The only installs I've
currently done are complete (with file system rebuilds).

I know that RHL upgrades to RHEL are not supported (but they should be IMHO).
 But this nasty upgrade cycle does provide an opportunity to clean things up a
bit (at least for me). :D

.dn

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:40:32 -0500, John Hinton wrote