[WBEL-devel] Ftp Mirror

Thu, 04 Dec 2003 07:53:44 -0600

I don't specifically know what system John is using to keep the FTP
mirrors synced.

Has anyone taken action on this offer yet?

I'm not a programmer, but I do UNIX manage servers for a living.

John if I can help with this, let me know specifics.  I don't have all
the source ISO's, but I do have all the binary ISO's.

-Johnny Hughes