[WBEL-devel] Re: [WBEL-users] RC1 Upgraded up2date snag

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 01:50:38 -0600

I think a quick fix might be to change the up2date config.

edit /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date and change the line "useGPG=1" to useGPG=0

.dn

whiteboxlinux.net

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 02:43:32 -0500, John Hinton wrote