[WBEL-devel] AMD64 and IA64

Pasi Pirhonen upi@iki.fi
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 18:45:12 +0200

Hi,

Anyone already working with this except me?

I have been playing 'with the real x86_64' and the only thing escapes
me if the rebuilding gcc. I just seem not to figure out how it should
be rebuilt so that you can compile ADA in too. Currently i have built
gcc w/o ADA, but that needs to be resolved.

For IA64 it should be just matter of _time_. That is slow box when we
talk about compiling (IMO slow with anything :)

I haven't still looked anonaconsa and it's mods, if those apply to all
archs, but if we have images/logos resolved (which i find the hard part
:), there should be much issues.

I could actually build S/390-linux too as i have a node running under
VM. Nothing under zSeries now tho, so that is kind of impossible for
now.

               ___o     </\_    upi@iki.fi
   /\o_      _ \<,_   __/\      <URL: http://iki.fi/upi/ >