[WBEL-devel] ncurses4

donavan nelson donavan@4wx.net
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:36:25 -0600

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 13:45:47 -0500 (EST), John A. Tamplin wrote
> If possible, I would like to suggest ncurses4 from the fedora
> distribution be included in WBEL and available under the
> compatibility libraries section of the install as an optional
> package.  I have a number of old commercial applications that need it.

While I generally see this as a good idea, this pushes the intended purpose of
WBEL.  I do however believe this would be more suited to an "Extras" type of
disk.  I'm thinking that WBEL should be as close to the RHEL core as possible.

Perhaps John will chime in here and offer his thoughts as well (I know several
others will).

.dn

--
Donavan Nelson