[WBEL-devel] ncurses4

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 16:04:15 -0600

I would also think that a main purpose of WBEL is to stay as close as
possible to RHEL as far as packages go ... so that when security issues
arise and RedHat deploys errata SRPMS for RHEL we can deploy them in a
timely manner.

I guess if someone wants to maintain official packages that are older
(on a separate disk) that would be OK, but then that will also have to
be maintained and fixed for errata ... and RedHat probably won't release
any fixes for older packages.  So does WBEL have the capability to
include and maintain errata for packages that are not supported by RHEL?

-Johnny Hughes