[WBEL-devel] ncurses4

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 16:13:43 -0600

If someone steps up to do the work.  I plan to maintain a few packages (of
personal interest), until they get into the main RHEL.  I can certainly find a
place on whiteboxlinux.net to accommodate storage and information for these
packages.  Someone just has to do the leg work or find, building and
maintaining the packages of interest to them.  I suspect that there are going
to be several people with situations like yours.

.dn

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 16:04:15 -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote