[WBEL-devel] an unconfortable instalation of WB :-(, can it be fix for the final release?

Rob Sanders rsanders@route256.com
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:28:42 -0500

Another point that was mentioned to me the first time I complained about the installer.  Usually, when your rolling out machines, or are an advanced user, you use a kickstart.  Honestly, I've always just been too lazy to create the kickstart, but it makes sence for anyone with access to resources such as local file servers, etc.

aaahh whatever it is it is, a year from now noone will give it a second thought and we will all be complaining about another meaningless issue ;)