[WBEL-devel] Re: [Whitebox-announce] Errata: freeradius & gnupg

John Hinton webmaster@ew3d.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:06:23 -0500

John Morris wrote:

>New packages for freeradius and GNG Privacy Guard are now available.
>
>FreeRADIUS closes a denial of service problem.
>
>GNUPG didn't have an official update notice from Red Hat but the spec
>file says this:
>
>- backport fix from David Shaw via Werner Koch to disable creation of
>  ElGamal encrypt+sign keys and signing of messages with such keys
>- disable asm and optimization on ppc64

WOW!!! I love it!! This announcement came in eleven hours BEFORE (8:10pm
yesterday) my official RHN announcement (7:12 am) for my 7.2 boxes!!
Maybe just maybe RHEL gets notices faster than RH clients... but either
way I'm really impressed! Great job!!

John Hinton