[WBEL-devel] Re: [Whitebox-announce] Errata: freeradius & gnupg

John A. Tamplin jat+dip@jaet.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:17:59 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, John Hinton wrote:

> WOW!!! I love it!! This announcement came in eleven hours BEFORE (8:10pm
> yesterday) my official RHN announcement (7:12 am) for my 7.2 boxes!!
> Maybe just maybe RHEL gets notices faster than RH clients... but either
> way I'm really impressed! Great job!!

No, RHEL notifications don't come any quicker.  However, most of my RHEL
machines at work were already updated by the time the mail came in, using
autoupdates via RHN.

But yes, this is very good response time for WBEL.

--
John A. Tamplin					jat@jaet.org
770/436-5387 HOME				4116 Manson Ave